Hello, i am Gideon Thomas. I am a up and coming motorcycle racer from England. And need desperate help with money, it is a very expensive sport and we are by no means rich so we need it badly. I've been racing since i was 6 at go kart track tracks on minimotos, i got very good and started wining championships. I moved up to 70cc metrakit class in the British championship and placed well in my first season. I am now 14 and have just started my first season on a Aprillia RS125 in the superteens class in Thundersport GB. At Brands hatch this weekend i finished 4th in one race, two 3rds and a 2nd. I then had a TV interview where i mention my sponsors. This will be on Motors TV on the 15th of march at 7pm. We race at tracks like brands hatch, donnington, cadwell park and many more big tracks. All the races are televised and we would be very happy to put many stickers on my bike advertising. I think this could be a good importunity for you and would help my out so much as we don't even know if i can afford to carry on racing, and it would be a shame because i am thought to be a talented rider. My website is www.trogracing.info. Thank you very much Gideon Thomas
Attachment 1