Hi, after some opinions please...
a) Leave the blade in the garage and wait until the weather improves and roads aren't getting gritted anymore
cover the bike in ACF50 and go out and enjoy it?
My only concern with going out in the salt is that the acf50 isn't going to keep the bike completely safe (I don't fully expect it to anyway...). The bike is an '01 blade and is in pretty decent condition - I don't really want to ruin that for the sake of a few blasts in the cold!
Anyone got any opinions either way?