Looking for advice. I am no longer a uk resident although i am British with a UK address but this is not my permanent place of residence. Currently finishing a contract in Switz and planning to get my license, buy a bike and drive through Europe before restarting a contract in the summer. I want to keep my bike with me in Switz until November to travel with for leisure when not working. As i am not really resident can anyone help me with insurance options. UK insurances do not cover non permanent residents. Any ideas