It's no secret that Lana Del Rey is talented and beautiful, so we are telling you some of her other star qualities that makes her this week's #womancrushwednesday here at Lela Pearce Swimwear.
1. Her style is TO DIE for. I mean, that Altuzzara ensemble worn for the 2012 MET Gala? In love!
2. Serious hair envy. #enoughsaid
3. She got to record music for Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, making the movie that much more swoon worthy.
4. Lana is no basic! Girl has lived through some serious hardships, making her that much more strong as a person and songwriter.
5. She is an old soul (and we love that about her!).
6. She epitomizes the Lela Pearce girl with her vintage, yet glam persona and those beautiful full lips! #girlcrush
7. Her husky, warm, honey-like voice is music to our ears.
8. She has self-proclaimed herself as being a "self-styled gangsta Nancy Sinatra" and "Lolita lost in the hood."
9. She overcame addiction and alcohol abuse.
10. Her real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, but she came up with the stage name Lana Del Rey so that her name would be something that "was as beautiful as the music I was going to make."
We love you Lana Del Rey! You've found a lifelong fan in Lela Pearce Swimwear!
For more visit our site http://lelapearce.com/going-gaga-lana/